Sunday, February 7, 2010

One Week Before Menstration And Cervix Is Very High And Soft Have You Ever Experienced Pain During Intercourse Right Before Your Menstration Cycle Begins??

Have you ever experienced pain during intercourse right before your menstration cycle begins?? - one week before menstration and cervix is very high and soft

In the last two years I had pain during sex, especially since the week before my time. I went to the doctor, and there is nothing wrong with him, even to the delivery perfect, but Evey time to time I have this pain and I do not? Who knows what could be? I want to just stop, my husband is worried a bit!

1 comments:

JJ said...

What kind of pain they are and where are they?

It could be the position of the cervix - the cervix is lower in the vagina to make it easier, resulting in pain cramps. It could be lack of lubrication by hormonal changes that can lead the division of the vagina.

Post a Comment