Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bone Fragment Coming Out Of Gums What Happens If Bone Fragments From Tooth Extractions Don't Come Out On Their Own?

What happens if bone fragments from tooth extractions don't come out on their own? - bone fragment coming out of gums

I had a tooth removed a month ago. It was blood from a few weeks. Now it seems to me that my gums were covered. I went back to oral surgery and said that leaving bone fragments of itself. "Let the body do its job:" I am not convinced that this is normal and will get a second opinion before he got to the dentist. I still feel discomfort. It is as if the healing is delayed because the bone fragments. Or the fear, not go out. Maxillofacial surgeon is reluctant to remove them. and I'm tired of dealing with complaints. What should I do. I Should patients or demand they do something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment