Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blood In 10 Month Girl Diaper Is It Normal For A 21 Month Old To Scratch And Bite (there Was Blood) Other Children In Anger?

Is it normal for a 21 month old to scratch and bite (there was blood) other children in anger? - blood in 10 month girl diaper

My daughter is 8 months. She has a friend who was 21 months old. They played together for a few months without any problems. A few days ago, my little girl sitting on the floor with the other girls (21mos) plays with a doll. The older one took my wrist and my daughters potty girls reached the oldest daughter (who) always play something in the hand. The elder yelled NO! then took the face of my daughter, was torn down and tried to grave your face! I grabbed my daughter, and both sides of his face was swollen and red became instantly. There was blood on one side of the strip. I've never seen such a thing! It's scary! My daughter had bruises the next day and still has streaks of 4 other girls 10 fingers. Is it normal behavior for 21 months old? My daughter is afraid of the death of another girl and I think it should end their friendship. Exaggerate

6 comments:

me said...

No, no exaggeration. You must notify the parents if you do not already know that your child has a severe disciplinary action is necessary. Bite and the fight should not be taught so young. I now have four children and the constant communication and tell them to be "flexible" has done wonders. they already know, with respect to the bodies of others.

friendshiop end or with another child while in his presence.

NoWords said...

You must first look for your child at any time. Do not feel bad capsize or break the relationship. Children react to different things for different reasons. He said they could not share. Take your reaction to her daughter to her glass was a little more than two years. When I write, I try to rip the face of another. I think it would be in the best interest of their daughters at home, the girl for a while. Your child is still considered a child. These are the moments in your life when you must be careful not to fight on another child on the outside. The mother of 2 years old needs to work on it and really did not teach him to hurt others. You should do it now before it regrettable that in the future. I am the oldest of three children and a daughter. I also am the mother of the year, work a 9-year-old daughter's son with autism and 16 months and I with youth and adolescents. Believe me when I say that you should think about your children 1st

missyjen... said...

No, not normal. You are a mother and her job is to protect your child. Let your baby does not play, and at 21 months and psychotic. This guy clearly has problems.

maniacfo... said...

Ya, do not put your baby in danger, even if they love the other child. It is best for your child a little security will have fun.

planting... said...

It is rare that the child "attacked" her son so badly, and I agree with others to talk to the parents. But unfortunately, because children of this age can not say their thoughts and feelings that do not bite or kick and scratch. You do not know any better.

♡LiL♥Kit... said...

OMG poor baby ok? No, I do not exaggerate! Sounds like the 21-month-old parents are so irresponsible! Raising a child from hell! Please keep your baby away from her. As a parent it is your responsibility to keep safe and precise, they keep your baby away away.Was it at home or in kindergarten or what? Good luck with that.

Post a Comment