Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Want My Girlfriend To Get A Brazillian Ladies, Unusual Question... I Want My Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Get A Full Brazillian Wax, But Am Shy To Ask...

Ladies, unusual question... I want my girlfriend of 3 years to get a full brazillian wax, but am shy to ask... - i want my girlfriend to get a brazillian

Our anniversery approach and I believe him with a beach holiday surprise, take them to a salon hair! / Nail care and massage, and then buy something sexy, then somewhere in Nice for dinner and then a very nice hotel right on the beach. I thought of a work plan of wax in everything that enters the room ... Ladies, good idea, or an unusual request? Btw we are both 25 years old.

4 comments:

Duke said...

You can use the issue to offend. Did she even shave or wax? If you are willing to pay for the service of her, I think you should do before leaving for the trip. If you do not get waxed, usually, they can be a negative reaction. After a break to happen or what could be anything that you want, when you are on vacation.

CharChar said...

No timetable for their Brazilian waxes can be very painful. If you wish, you try to talk to her to meet and see if you are interested in first.

Sunny said...

This is definitely something you should discuss with her. No woman wants to have all their hair pulled by surprise, lol. Ask him! You never know, it could for him.

Anonymous said...

How can you not be afraid to ask, together for 3 years!

Post a Comment