Saturday, January 9, 2010

Natural Remedies For Bronchitis Simple Around-the-house Natural Remedies For Bronchitis And/or Allergies?

Simple around-the-house Natural Remedies for Bronchitis and/or allergies? - natural remedies for bronchitis

Hello, I'm looking desperately for a "simple" around the house Herbal Remedies for Bronchitis and / or allergies. I can not afford, a hospital co-payments at the time, unfortunately, if I work hard to find a way to make me better to feel, before it gets worse, or at least until you pay the hospital bill to ridicule.

My symptoms, which believe me, that I bronchitis and / or have allergies include:

1. A fever is obvious;
2. The nose is very stuffy if I clarify the mucus is green / yellow, of course, a combination of both, or with the blood of light;
3. A chronic cough and difficulty. Every time I cough, I chop the gross, yellow-green mucus tastes bad;
4. Difficulties in the expansion of the lungs to maximum capacity without coughing, severe;
5. Headache, stuffy ears (probably through the nose), pain over the eyebrows and jaw pain in the outer skin of the face stingy (no visible acne or burns);
6. Extreme fatigue, sleep, lack of energy, all day;
7. Tosah \\; u0026lt after eating.

Bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, or? Home remedies?

Thank you very much and very sincerely,

John

1 comments:

Jareth's Trousers said...

That does not sound like allergies. That does not sound like, if I have bronchitis.

If you are coughing blood, needed to reach a doctor. Find a RE that accepts requests for financial assistance. You can get treatment and help in the situation, with a drug that is prescribed, too. Simply fill in a form or two and proof of income or lack thereof. Call the hospital before he has to ensure that they provide financial support and let them know if their registration in the emergency room. You can take care of the documents after their visit to the emergency. Hospitalization, if necessary, are often the same coverage. In general, the release may be on the adoption of financial support for the doctor at the hospital and billed separately. If it is necessary to prescribe medications, talk to them about their financial situation, so they steer you in the right direction. Some pharmacies have begun to fill the generic versions of drugs for free. In general, there is a list of what you are entitled to this drug and is usually for a total of seven days.

edit - The Blood IUR nose is different. This can only be blowing too hard, allergies, dry air ... But with all the phlegm and shortness of breath, say the same hospital. I was on the road to financial measures, and there was only one doctor to the fin take. I think the support, because he had his office. I do not remember the statement. But I had another doctor bill me separately and take my order. Help for the hospital. Good luck, and you are welcome.

Post a Comment