Monday, December 14, 2009

Weighted Shower Curtains Dream Interpretation: Ex-fiance In What Looks Like My Moms Bathroom. ?

Dream Interpretation: Ex-fiance in what looks like my moms bathroom. ? - weighted shower curtains

I have a dream that my ex-boyfriend (who left me) what went to the house of my mother, and we were in the bathroom for some reason. The dream is in the bathroom set to provide new shower curtains, and generally made the place, very chic. The curtains were in a dark place, like the coral pink ... very similar to the color you just painted my bedroom and living room --- in real life. It appears that increased, and he talked about the possibility of back together, but it is strictly odd metaphors. I remember smiling a little ... not always. The shower, the water is stagnant and somewhat murky. I think we were really talking about the shower drain and stagnant water.

One more thing, one night I dreamed that the man that I made and I am someone in the neighborhood, but not the first time, close it. I remember sleeping in his arms, while the dream of my ex-boyfriend.

No idea what that means?

I'm not in my ex-boyfriend, and I still love him, but almost neverDream. It was a rare event, and I'm not sure what that means.

0 comments:

Post a Comment